Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Like A Dream Come True

Hey guys,

Back in December, I took my first venture into machinima. I had always been a fan. I remember watching the early Red vs. Blue stuff and thinking to myself, "Wow, these guys really know what they're doing." (Even today, I buy every DVD those guys release, and pay to be a subscriber to their site, those guys deserve it.)

Today is a very important day. For one, we've been invited to join Machinima.com's Directors Program, which is a huge honor, especially so soon in the life of Thrown Out (I mean, we're only on episode 4). So guys, we're starting to take off.

But most importantly, this evening, at 5:36 P.M. (Central), on March 2nd, 2010, Ryan Post's girlfriend gave birth to a baby girl. I've known Post for 3 years, and he's been my best friend for the majority of the time I've known him. He's basically a brother to me, and I know for certain that he will make a great father, and I wish my utmost congratulations to him, his girlfriend, and their respective families.

So everybody give some love to the Post family, and welcome their new addition.

Let's all have a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav. Episode?

TheBaest on Twitter