Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A BIG Thank You!

Hey people, Post here.

I would just like to thank everyone who has watched episode 1 already. I just remember over a month after the first episode was revealed on our YouTube channel, we only had a little over 1500 views. We now have over 19,000 I'm sure. It is just amazing how much exposure Thrown Out is getting.

I've been reading the comments on Episode 1, and people are wondering if we are going to stop after 3 episodes. I assure you we are not going to stop after 3. We have 5 completed episodes and plan on 12 to finish the season. And depending on what people want, there may be a season 2. Maybe.

Also, to answer some more of your questions, Josh and myself will be going live tomorrow night at 5pm CST. To view our BaestCast live, either click here, or go to the tab on the top of the page entitled BaestCast.

Thanks again. Have a great day.

Love




PS. I added a Wikia for the world of Thrown Out. You can go there by clicking here or clicking Wiki above. Please note that it is in development and is not fully complete, but maybe some interesting stuff you can find out on there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav. Episode?

TheBaest on Twitter