Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Realized Something Today...

Hey guys!

I'm gonna drop a story on you real quick. Back in December, Post and I had this little idea going where, since we had both played and enjoyed Fallout 3 (I owned it for PC, and he had rented it for 360), we would buy each other the Game of the Year edition of it for the 360 as Christmas gifts. Post beat his fairly quick, while I delayed it (I was trying to figure out how to make Thrown Out, and then some other games came out).

Well guys, I've just finally beaten the main quest (and numerous side-missions) of Fallout 3 after only 3 solid days of playing. Now, originally I thought, "Wow...I didn't expect to beat it that quickly", until I realized, I already put over 20 hours into the game. Granted, that's only 6 hours a day (which isn't a lot for me, considering I played Mass Effect 2 for 16 hours straight the day it came out), but still, the time flew by. It was 20 hours, but it felt more like 5-6.

Why am I telling you all of this? Well, it's the prime example of why we make Thrown Out using Fallout 3: it is an amazing game. I can't wait to finish up all the DLC missions, and as many side quests as I can.


Thank you, Bathesda, for creating the best game of 2008, and one of the best games of the current generation.

Now I guess it's time to get back to work on Thrown Out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav. Episode?

TheBaest on Twitter