Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Schedule

Alright fellas, here's what's up;

I'm starting a new schedule for Thrown Out.

As a lot of you know, our videos are put on YouTube by Machinima.com, and as such, I send them our videos, and they put them up as quickly as they can. I sent them Episode 5 of Thrown Out last night, and I plan on submitting them every Monday from here on out.

Except next Monday.

I plan on taking this week off, as I have an ACT to prepare for, and I'd really like to spend most of my free time on that. If it turns out I have some spare time to work on Thrown Out, I will, and maybe, MAYBE, it might be done by Monday.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, after next week, expect them to come out every week, until episode 12, when we will be done with the season.

I love you, guys, but I just want to be friends. Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fav. Episode?

TheBaest on Twitter